Baked Cream of Mushroom Chicken
- 1.5 lbs. split chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- Mrs. Dash’s Onion & Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 c. fat-free greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed & quartered
- 1 T. Mrs. Dash’s Onion & Herb Seasoning
- 10 oz. Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom w/ Roasted Garlic Soup
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a glass baking dish, thoroughly combine the yogurt, sour cream, chicken broth, garlic, seasoning, and cream of mushroom.
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Sprinkle on salt, pepper, paprika, and more of Mrs. Dash’s seasoning on both sides of the breasts.
- Transfer the seasoned chicken to the baking dish and slather the pieces of chicken with the cream of mushroom sauce.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, and bake for 50 minutes. Remove the foil to move the chicken around, and bake for another 15 minutes with the foil off. Serve with a side of sweet potato or pasta.