Roast Chicken Breasts w/ Garbanzo Beans & Cherry Tomatoes via Epicurious App
(Makes 5 servings)
- 3 bone-in & skin-on chicken breasts, trimmed then halved
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 T. paprika
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1/2 t. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. non-fat greek yogurt
- 15 oz. garbanzo beans, drained
- 2-12 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Combine oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, and pepper flakes. Mix 1 t. of the oil with the yogurt and set aside. Measure out 2 T. of the oil and use it to brush the breasts. Let the chicken marinate for a few hours. With the remaining oil mixture, toss in the garbanzo beans, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Preheat oven to 450F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, arrange the chicken pieces, and then pour over the bean mixture. Salt and pepper generously!
- Roast until the chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Drizzle atop fresh lemon juice. Serve with the yogurt sauce and some warm whole wheat pita!