Homemade Hummus via FN ♥ sooooo good !
- 2-15 oz. cans chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin-olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 large cloves of cloves, smashed
- 1/2 generous t. sesame oil
- 3/4 t. ground cumin
- 15 grinds of black pepper
- 1 1/2 t. kosher salt
- paprika and cilantro to garnish
Nutrition Facts per Tablespoon: Calories – 57; Total Fat 4g (Sat 0.5g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 96mg; Total Carbs 5g (Sugar 0g, Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 1g
- Prepare chickpeas. Measure all ingredients into measuring cup.
- Puree 1/3 of chickpeas in blender or food processor. Add liquid concoction and more chickpeas. Puree. Repeat with remaining liquid and chickpeas. Puree until desired consistency.