As many times as I tell myself to stop modifying recipes, I continue doing so. This is my first use and first recipe for this Secret-Santa-Bought Donut Maker. It really doesn’t stick, which is so amazing. However…I do hate that there is no power switch or the likes.
Powdered Chocolate Donuts (16 donuts)
- 1 1/4 c. sifted all purpose flour
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1 pkg. or 3.5 g. Truvia
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1 T. mini chocolate chips, dusted with 1/2 t. cocoa powder
- 3/4 c. reduced fat buttermilk
- 1/4 c. canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Whisk together wet ingredients, and then add to dry ingredients. Transfer to ziplock bag (with a ~1 cm snipped corner).
- Mist donut maker with canola oil cooking spray, once.
- Fill donut holes. Bake for 4 minutes.
- Toss with powdered sugar