I’ve never really been much of a sports fanatic, let alone a football fan. I think it’s great that people are such devoted fans, but I’m just in it for the fun & food…hehe. Half-time with Madonna was sorta awesome, that’s all I have to say really.
Chicken Enchilada Dip w/ Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar & monterey cheese
- 5 hot peppers, minced
Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.
Garlic Dip w/ Pretzel Sticks
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 pkg. garlic herb dip seasoning
Chocolate Stout Brownies via BA
- 1 c. Guinness, cooked to reduce to 1/2 c.
- 1 c. plus 2 T. unsalted butter
- 16 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 t. kosher salt
- 3/4 c. flour
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. More detailed instructions are on the Bon Appetite website. I’m not sure if I’d be making these again though. I REALLY love chocolate stout, but unfortunately, these just didn’t enthrall me. I’ve had better chocolaty-stout things.